Thursday, April 13, 2017

Evaluate Reflection

During the Evaluate module, I have had the opportunity to explore the opportunities, responsibilities, and data associated with online learning.  Many of the articles and resources provided in the module will be beneficial for me to reflect on when I am teaching in the virtual classroom.  I have read and saved many of the resources so that I have them on hand to review when needed.  During this module, I have created online formative assessments, as well as creating a rubric to give clear guidelines for students to be successful on the assignment.  The articles over assessment validity, reliability and security was especially helpful for me to evaluate my own assessments.  I used the measures from the articles to determine if one of my own assessment was valid and reliable.  I also thought the data and analysis section was helpful.  While I already use many methods of data to drive my instruction, I was able to see the other forms of data that will be available in an online setting.  I think this module emphasized the importance of using the data and resources to create valid assignments, as well as giving students the guidelines they need to be successful.

Standard I: Data and Analysis

Standard G: Testing Validity and Reliability

Standard H: Data and Analysis

No comments:

Post a Comment