Monday, May 9, 2016

Creation and Investigation in Courses (3.1.2)

After examining the different types of software, I chose to use Schoology to set up my digital classroom.  I felt like it was an easy and free choice that allowed me to set up classrooms, take attendance, add materials, tests, quizzes and updates.  I also liked that I could view student data and analytics using this website.  To set up my course content with Digital Citizenship information, I took the following steps:
1. I signed up to create a free account.
2. I set up a Course and titled it "Course Shell."
 3. Once I created my course, I clicked on Add Materials, and added a folder titled "Introduction to Digital Citizenship."
4.  In that folder, I added the zipped drive from the quest titled DC_TOOL_TEST.
5.  In addition, I attached the link from the quest in the folder.

Students can now have access to this information.  This experience was much better than I thought it would be.  I found that online classrooms offer many tools and advantages to both teachers and students.

No comments:

Post a Comment