Saturday, May 14, 2016

Differentiate Using Web 2.0 Tools 2.1.2

Web 2.0 tools are vital to classroom teaching, and even more so during online learning.  I could not imagine teaching without using these tools to enhance students' learning experience.  These tools can be used for a variety of learning needs such as announcements, communication/feedback and evaluation.  During the last quest, I mentioned Kahoot! as a great resource to evaluate students and measure their level of understanding.  You can create specific Kahoot! quiizes, discussions or surveys for your class.  To make it even easier, there are thousands of public Kahoot! resources already made.  As a teacher, you can make your free account and search for excellent tools already completed.  I have included a quiz made in Kahoot! that my students take during the circles unit in Geometry.  This gives me a snapshot of their progress throughout this unit. 

Circles Kahoot! 

No comments:

Post a Comment